Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Retailing

Week #7. Retailing


I think people can be lured into buying products that they don't need by smart advertising. It is for this reason that Levi's brand are looking for trusted, optimistic employees to join their iconic american jeans and casual wear brands.

Believe or not the Levi's Stores sell theirs products to all retailers at the same price. Levis Company doesn't suggest a final price to charge to customers and do not control the retail price of their product in any way. For example the 501 Jeans for Men cost is $64 and The Black Levi's Cost is $78.99 because the colour requires more processing.

A revolucionary retail product for Levi's Company is their new line of Customer Fit Jeans made to fit The Curve of a  woman's body. The new line, Levi's Curve ID, utilizes a revolucionary Fit System based on shape, not size and was created as a result of studying more than 60000 body scans and listening to women around the world of all shapes and sizes. The three types of this amazing jean are the following:

Slight Curve- is designed to define a woman's waist, while accentuating her curves.
Demi Curve- especially to flatter a woman's waist, while smoothing her shade.
Bold Curve- which is my favorite design of jean because is designed to hug the waist, without gapping or pulling. If jeans usually fit in the hips and thighs, but gap in the back , i can said that if you want a perfect fit jean you should try the bold curve.
 
During my visit at Levi's Store in 25 w 14 St(between 5th ave & avenue of Americas), my intention was to figure out about their retail system in prices, clothes styles , customer services , etc...When i walk in the store the customer services provided by the Levi's Jeans employees was excellent. Levi employees introduce the new line what is the Fit Jeans. They suggest to try some of their products eventhough i didn't promise to buy any of their merchadise. I try the Levi Bolde Curve because they said that would be the best jean for my type of body. They were right, it  was a perfect fit for my body. I decided to buy the jean. It cost me $60 dollars but i didn't regreat my decision of  my purchase.  I think that the customer service provide in any Retail Store is the Key to Succeed in this competitive business of sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment